Free 2018 Roof for a Veteran, Police, Firefighter, EMT or Teacher in Des Moines Area
We are happy to announce we are opening up the Fall Free Roof to not only Veterans, but also Police, Firefighters, EMT and Teachers.
We are looking for one home in Des Moines and surrounding areas (within 20 miles of Des Moines) to replace the roof on at no cost to the owner.
We are proud to partner with Titan Roofing and Exteriors and GAF again this year to donate a roof to a veteran in need. We are tentatively looking to have the roof installed in October 2018.
Apply by September 1, 2018
• Free roof will be a GAF Lifetime System
• Free roof includes a GAF Warranty
• Owner choice of in stock Timberline HD shingles
• Must show proof of service and veteran/military/police/firefighter/EMT/Educator status
• Home located within 20 miles of Des Moines
• Like our Titan Roofing and Exterior Facebook Page
• Like our The Titan Project Facebook Page
Winner of the free roof is selected based on the current conditions of their roof and submitted story.
Applicants will be contacted by a member of Titan Roofing and Exteriors to set up a time to inspect their roof.